Relating to medias campaigns and adverts on body and health can be very difficult. Ten percent of the youth feel bad about their body.
In the exhibition ‘Dear body – difficult body’ we try to make our guests aware of how our surroundings effect our perception of the body. This happens through fascinating objects, humour and education – without any finger-wagging.
In the exhibition, you can experience:
- Beauty ideals through the ages
- A changing room featuring photos of naked people and different takes on nakedness and modesty
- The body and how we handle data
- ”Straight from the Heart" where you can tell what you like and dislike about your body
- The newest research on underweight and obesity
- Showcase of everyday-technology, showing how manual labour over the last 200 years has been replaced by motors and mechanics